Account Development / Customer Care Associate
This is an opportunity to be a part of a successful and rapidly growing service team for a national insurance agency committed to helping families and individuals protect their homes, automobiles, and other valuable assets.
As a member of the service team the primary responsibility of the position is to drive revenue into the organization through cross selling and assist our clients with service inquiries.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Achievement of production goals
- Making outbound calls in a fast paced work environment to cross sell existing clients
- Working with a variety of tools and applications such as comparative raters, carrier systems, and agency management systems
- Ability to meet required production goals to optimize account development leads
- Responding to and resolving policy renewal, billing, claims and other customer care inquiries
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A valid and active P & C license preferred or required to obtain within first 60 days of employment
- 1 year Personal Lines Sales and Customer Service Experience with a Sales focus
- Knowledge of Agency Management Systems & Comparative rating systems
- Multi tasking, organizational and effective time management skills to succeed in high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Proven history of meeting production goals
- High School Diploma
If interested please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org